IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Audio/Video discussion
Gladys
сообщение 26.3.2010, 13:20
Сообщение #1

Активный участник

Из: Москва

Hello everyone! flowers.gif
This thread is for audio/video discussion about Dima's performances on TV, videoclips, interviews(on TV and radio) or even if you have seen him performing live. We want to hear your views and opinions!

P.S: This topic is for discussion only.

+Цитировать сообщение
13 страниц V  « < 11 12 13  
Ответов (120 - 127)
MiriamEla
сообщение 12.5.2013, 20:33
Сообщение #121

Ocean-crosser

Из: Michigan USA

Thank you for the translation, Alena!

Is anyone else overjoyed that Dima's added Всё, что ты хочешь back into his setlist? That's always been one of my favorite songs to see him do live, so it's awesome to watch him bring it back! It seems like he's gotten back into the rocker spirit - I wouldn't be surprised if he started going 100% live again =D

Also, I thought this was funny.

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение
MiriamEla
сообщение 15.6.2013, 21:06
Сообщение #122

Ocean-crosser

OH MY GOSH. Graphics. Pyrotechnics. New keyboardist. Epic Pasha solo. Drumstick toss. New triangle-K branded guitar. This glowing review. Absolutely flawless vocals from Dima. НЕ С ТОЙ MADE ME CRY. Was there anything not amazing about the Mir concert?!

It looks like it was pro-shot too. Any idea when we'll get high quality footage?

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение
Малеена
сообщение 6.10.2013, 23:46
Сообщение #123

с облаками в голове

Из: Москва

Guys!
As you can see in November there will be a new album of Dmitry Koldun - The city of big lights.
If someone want to buy this album you can turn to our Donna. She is ready to help you. She'll order the album at one Russian website, where it is possible to send it anywhere. You have to write her your name, surname and the exact postal address.
If there is some people of the same country you'd better cooperare 'cause postage is quite expensive.
So if you want to buy the album or you have questions - write to Donna. She speaks English)
And one more thing. We need to wait until the album appears on that website and only after that it will be clear that it is possible to send it. I hope it happens in the last days of this month, with the official release of the album.

--------------------
Помогать людям радостнее,чем их побеждать. (с)

Лови мое сердце в конверте, лови...

+Цитировать сообщение
MiriamEla
сообщение 29.10.2013, 19:21
Сообщение #124

Ocean-crosser

Hey Koldunyas! I've put my order in with Donna for my lovely physical copy of Город больших огней, but while I'm waiting, I did manage to find all the songs online (AS A PLACEHOLDER) so here's a review!

Город больших огней: I feel like I've landed in a classic movie... This is my first clue that Dima's mixing the sound of his latest album with the sound of his first one. I like it. It has the driving rock beat of Колдун with the romance of Ночной пилот. The song itself seems like a spiritual successor to Корабли.
Облака-бродяги: Of course I've heard this one before, and I can't help remembering the first previews on Dima's Twitter vlogs when he would turn the music off right before the chorus. It's a beautiful song. I especially like the bridge with "огонь в моих гла-ЗАААААААХ" and the shimmery soft chorus right after it. And can I remind myself that the music video made me cry?
Останься: Now THAT is a magical combination of guitar and synth! It's dreamy... and then the beat starts and we have the "album-mix" sound once again. LOVE the harmonies! This might get a spot as one of my favorites on the album.
С дождями: It started like a generic pop ballad... but this is Dima, and Dima doesn't do generic pop. I'm liking the extra harmonies and drum effects during the verses. The soft chorus is REALLY cool, with a different vocal on both octaves. Is that Anna doing the "ah"s at the end? That melody is going to haunt me, I know it.
Вверх: This is a great song to groove to. I'm not too fond of the chord progression, but I think it's going to grow on me. The solo is awesome. And then Dima brings on the unexpected amazing high notes. Ahhh....
Не грусти: ....ииииииии напрасно, ту ду аа оуу! I've already given my feelings on this one. It never fails to make me smile.
Не впоминай о ней: That beginning was unexpected! This also reminds me of Корабли, especially with the piano countermelodies. Another great bridge-chorus. And I love the ending with the guitar echoing. It kind of sounds like the struggle to "not remember her" is going to be endless.
Не так: This one reminds me of Не грусти. It has the same sort of Beatles-esque guitar sound. And it also reminds me of a classic movie, like Город больших огней did. What is that voice saying in the background?????
Сердцем: It doesn't sound very much like Dima, which makes sense because Katya wrote this one, so it probably sounds like her other songs (which I haven't heard). I'm definitely dancing in my chair. Their voices sound good together.
Она: I was expecting Она останется одна, but instead I'm getting reminded a lot of Дыхание from the last album. It's really different from any of the other songs, and Anton's style almost reminds me of my own. Again, I love the combination of guitar and synth. A nice contrast to the rest of the album and a great way to end it.

Overall: It's great to see Dima getting back into the songwriting, both on music and lyrics. A lot of the album seemed to be using Корабли and Не грусти as prototypes, which doesn't give much variation but does make a good sound. I look forward to listening to it a couple hundred more times. ;D

(If someone could send me a Russian translation of this so I can put it on the review thread, I'd really appreciate it~)

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение
iviK
сообщение 24.11.2013, 13:18
Сообщение #125

Активный участник

Из: the Czech Republic

Hi all!

I absolutely love Dima's new album. It sound so fresh and easy. Each song has its own spirit and that's good. I even can't tell which song I like the best 'cause it varies every single day. Облака-бродяги is such a beautiful balad, videoclip too. When you're feeling low, Не грусти is the best cure. I'm always smiling while hearing this song. Не так has beautiful music on the other hand very sad lyrics... Вверх is very catchy, I like it very much. The song Сердцем with Катя Гордон was a great deal. It sounds little bit different but very nice. ...I could continue on and on but I think you already know I'm really impressed by the new album. I like it much more than the previous one, Ночной пилот. I like it from the first time; it took me some time to get along with Ночной пилот.

All in all, it's a fantastic job! Well done. Good luck, you deserve it thumbsup.gif give_rose.gif

(just one point: Она is beautiful- but: isn't it a little bit confusing to have two songs with the same name? rolleyes.gif )

+Цитировать сообщение
MiriamEla
сообщение 26.9.2014, 8:47
Сообщение #126

Ocean-crosser

Yay, a new song!

Kind of like Город больших огней, the harmonies and the production remind me of the few old Soviet films I've seen. I personally like Dima's other styles more but this is great too. Flawless vocal as always. I like how the melody shows off Dima's range. The video looks cool, though I would have preferred a few shots of Dima singing.

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение
MiriamEla
сообщение 17.11.2015, 2:49
Сообщение #127

Ocean-crosser

FINALLY! Since I have no way of getting the album in the USA if someone doesn't send it to me, I've had no choice but to get it off a sharesite, and that took a lot longer than I wanted. As always, this is just a placeholder and not a substitute for getting it legally, but it means I can listen to the songs, so let's go!

Почему: Somehow I don't remember ever hearing this song in as high quality as here. I like the sound - like I said before, it reminds me of old Soviet films, with the slightly forlorn quality and the strings in the background.
Манекен: And here's the pop-rock Dima I used to know! I expected something a bit different in the chorus, but I really like what I hear. The buildup before each chorus is especially satisfying, and the voice-over in the bridge... whisper to me forever.
Я буду любить тебя: I feel like this is in the same style as Корабли. It's got the romantic feel at the start, and then the guitars kick in for a rock feel in the chorus. I don't make very many comments on lyrics, but these stand out with some great parallel lines - "кто бы знал, кто бы знал, кто бы знал..." Really well done.
Медленно: Wow, this takes me back to the days of Я буду ждать and Прости за всё. It's awesome to hear a power ballad like this from Dima after so long. From the soft start to that amazing high note climax, this is one of those songs that I can only describe as "epic".
Время нам разойтись: Another different style! I don't think I've ever heard Dima sing something in this kind of folky 3/4 that wasn't a cover since Царевна, and I think this song is even more beautiful.
Мало тебя: This was my favorite of the three new songs Dima premiered a couple months ago. I love the pop-rock sound here and the melody, especially in the chorus, is really well written. I can't hear Dima as well as I'd like to, though.
Метели: After such strong tracks, I have to say I can't get behind this song as much. Some of the chords and sounds don't feel right. But that's okay - I'm sure it will grow on me (I felt the same way about Под дождём).
Скажи: Is it weird that I can hear influence from other Russian pop music in this song? It reminds me of some of the things that Dima was singing back in Fabrika. I also kind of like how it sounds somewhat like a musical theatre song - lots of range!
Любовь-война: I think I have a new favorite song on this album in terms of songwriting. The melody is amazing and the harmonies are gorgeous. The production is powerful too and Dima's voice fits in perfectly.
Холодные облака: This song definitely has the most drama. There's so much range, not just vocally but also in dynamics and production. It's a lot to take in.
Поезд: One more style change before we end, hey? The guitar in this reminds me of Graham Coxon (anyone heard of him) and the driving beat is kind punk-rock-esque. I love how uplifting the sound of this song is.

Overall thoughts: This is the most stylistic variety I've heard on a Dima album so far. So much fantastic music, and some real proof that our man can sing anything. Bravo.

(I'm going to post this on the official album thread once I get it translated into Russian - and I'll need help with some parts...)

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение
MiriamEla
сообщение 16.4.2016, 19:14
Сообщение #128

Ocean-crosser

Just heard Поцелуй меня and currently listening to it on repeat. HELL YES I LOVE THIS SONG. It's got Dima's perfect mixture of rock and romantic, with the driving beat and the sort of Coldplay-esque synths in the background. The chorus hook is awesome, and need I say Dima sings it flawlessly?

Don't know if anything will beat out Любовь-война as my favorite Dima song for a while though...

--------------------
Моя музыка!
I love
To be gone
At least 'til dawn
In reality of dreams...

+Цитировать сообщение

13 страниц V  « < 11 12 13
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему

Текстовая версия Сейчас: 31.3.2017, 3:24